OFFICIAL thread for cataloguing when people done other people there 2.0: The Bloodening

done

At least he’s from Clonmel originally, he’s used to crap regional towns.

You’d also be stealing mpbh’s schtick from the ‘terrible shite on social media’ thread.

alright now you’re just getting in cheap shots. I’M SORRY YOU LOVE TORY MUSIC, JEREMY.

I’m trying to decide if, gun to my head, I’d rather move back to Broadstairs or Airdrie, and I honestly can’t decide.

nvm actually man. I love you.

I am now slightly into self-parody don’t worry. But you’re still all taking the Bush/May love in pretty badly. As a Smashing Pumpkins fan i know what it’s like to see your heroes let you down. It’s coo’ man.

and i bloody well love you too @Jeremys_Iron

Could you do up a pros and cons list please?

prolly take the gun tbh

BROADSTAIRS

Pros:

• decent weather
  • seaside

Cons:

• it’s actual Farage country
  • like, properly

AIRDRIE

Pros:

• proximity to family
  • cheap
  • better Greggs

Cons:

• it’s an absolute shithole

Both a step up from Cambridge, tbh.

Thought it was going to look a bit like that. At least Airdrie would be near Glasgow. Broadstairs would be grim as fuck any time of the year bar summer.

I absolutely love Broadstairs…to visit.

Someone I know ended up at the Broadstairs campus of Canterbury University - sounded full on Wuthering Heights (^callback) during the winter months.

I was at uni with someone who was from Broadstairs. Educated me in the ways of the Broadstairs Casuals… They sounded hard as fuck.

Marckee does all the DiS bass players.

I DO NOT ACCEPT THIS AS A DOING

@Aggpass flies in, gets Juked