Official Tuesday Evening Thread

hi there,

how are you this evening? what are you eating, drinking and/or doing?

this topic is similar to Tuesday evenning, Tuesday: Evening, Tuesday Evening, Tuesday l’evening

I tickled a donkey today.

This isn’t a euphemism.

6 Likes

Evening! Had baked potatoes, beans and cheese for tea. No plans other than playing some video games and possibly having a hot chocolate later.

Meatballs, penne, garlic bread and berry crumble :pregnant_woman:

Heading out to the shops in a bit to pick up some euros as I’m off to Dublin tomorrow.

2 Likes

Hey there all! Listening to the Egyptian Lover and having a glass of wine. TV is currently in A&E with her Mam so waiting on news from her. Not worried too much but would like to hear something soon.

1 Like

Weeds?

yeah I could go for an ice cream right now.

i have 1.5hrs left at work, then i’m going to go and collect my mushroom stroganoff from the catering truck. was supposed to go out for a run tonight but it’s raining so i’ll probably play zelda 2 on the NES instead.

Just taken the recycling out, whilst wearing flip flops. Got bin juice all over my feet didn’t I.

Also just heard the new single by Reef featuring Sheryl Crow. It is not what the world needs in 2018.

2 Likes

how long are up north for?

Never heard it called tha…oh

a couple weeks

1 Like

Funny sounding crumble…

omg found dr oetker pizzas in spain finally - a whopping 3.10 euros for one!

had to buy one though as the flavours were rare (spinach)

Lolllllllz

1 Like

i was tempted by that too but it’s not the doctor’s finest work imo

Thai green curry, Westworld. Going to try to cunningly manipulate the gf into going to the shop to get me chocolate.

1 Like

god damn it. never tried it, so wanted to expand my ristorante library.

1 Like

Pasta for din-dins 3rd night in a row. I regret nothing.

Going to spend the evening pondering where the unofficial Tuesday evening thread is.