Oh fucking hell not another one - Ashes 3rd Test thread, Concrete Death Bowl 🦗

apparently there’s some sort of spot fixing scandal, probably have to call the series a draw and be done with it.

cmon the boys.

my money is on Mitch Marsh being a match fixing cunt!

@PaintyCanNed people named marsh are averaging 98 this series, be fools not to select Mitch.

he’s in apparently, practising slips catching as i type

Handscomb out? was it handscomb who looked shit last test? can’t remember.

1/51, 28, 0/24, dnb

yeah, told to go away and work on an awkward technique - gets too far behind the crease and gets stuck

good for some steady plod when everyone else is falling around him - was ok surviving that night session in Adelaide

I’m not a huge fan of Mitch - been in and out of the team for awhile now, much like his older brother, hope he finds form like Shaun!

let’s be honest he’s probably not gonna bowl much, if we bat out a day at the waca I’ll eat my box. could be good for a quick 50 when you’re running up a score tho.

enjoy it, I’m going to bed to dream of a green seamer at headingley next june.

Thought it was pretty much compulsory for the Southern Hemisphere teams to have at least a couple of Mitches? And with Santner underperforming for NZ, Johnson retired, and McClanaghan focusing on T20 league cricket, it’s only right that the Aussies up their game and bring back Marsh.

Well I’m going to say England are looking good right now (just to pre-empt a collapse!)

seeya Vince!

Woke up early for the afternoon session. This fucking pitch eh? Can hardly blame the England batsmen for looking uncomfortable, they’ll have so little experience playing bowlers this quick on pitches as fast and bouncy as this.

Root looked quality, must be hugely irritated to have been snaffled down the leg side. Stoneman’s been dropped twice, definitely needs to get a big one now.

Yes lads, 4 down is definitely the time to start the suicide running.

I thought the Mitch Clause had been repealed in favour of the Jeet Declaration? need to check the updated playing conditions.

I feel like one or more Jeet(an)s, and two or more Mitchs is the correct number.

Can’t help thinking we’re all overlooking the fact that Australia are totally ignoring the Shane corollary in recent years.

What’s a competitive score here?

Reckon from here anywhere between 350 and 400 is between ok and very solid. Anything above that is great, anything below is a bit short I reckon

Alright, had enough of this - time for a wicket!

If these 2 can stay in til close we’ll be interest shape

Yep this is the important section

This slip business is killing me/Australia today - that last one would have been well tough