Oh my, it's Monday! A thread

Wasn’t aware of that but I’ll bear it in mind, cheers.

Alright Baz Luhrmann…

eric is moving to stoke newington!!!

7 Likes

Ah, just saw that Dieter Brumer died.

oh no that’s so sad :frowning: 45 ffs.

Ah im 32(maybe more 33 atm)/28 so think M would be too long and S too tight. Can only see straight cut ones online too.

have just bought A a portable step for reaching the top cupboards. this sounds like i’m trolling her but her pal of equally diminutive stature has one and when we saw her suddenly deploy it to get some pasta A was awed. managed to find one with a fetching turquoise top :smiley:

2 Likes

It was Dewdney doing most of the hard graft tbh.

1 Like

I should get myself one of those! Why hasn’t it occured to me before?!

2 Likes

Have had 30 emails this morning, 20 of which have been out of offices from colleagues.

Bastards.

2 Likes

Honestly that was her exact reaction. ‘Oh my god a STEP’

2 Likes

Love to be in the ‘quiet coach’ with kids screaming and shouting for 2 1/2 hours :tired_face:

Sorry, I try to be more patient about children these days but it’s literally called the quiet coach and you need a seat reservation to be on the train, there are plenty of seats over the whole train. what is the excuse!!

1 Like

Don’t know how parents do it, seems like kids scream and cry at some point most days. In fact gotta be worse for people who work in nurseries or teach in primary school, screaming and crying every day of your life.

Off for a coffee with a friend today and trying to work out if it’s hot enough to have a fancy cold one with whipped cream and all that jazz

1 Like

I reckon it is! :slight_smile:

1 Like

yeah I’d feel a fool just ordering a latte in this heat

1 Like

Might go for a walk at lunch and get an iced/blended coffee to be fair myself :smiley:

1 Like

No energy at all today, keep just stopping to do… nothing.

this is my first ever day working from home. It’s absolute balls, innit?

1 Like

I went to a coffee shop that didnt have any cold coffee options the other day, i was melting inside and out

2 Likes