Oj simpson parole granted

This has been a wild few minutes

Guys!

Expected really, I can’t imagine he would have got such a long sentence in the first place if not for the small matter of getting away with murder previously.

2 Likes

Fuck OJ

2 Likes

Anyone who’s shared some screen time with Leslie Nelson can’t be a total monster!

OJ a free man in Trump’s America. What a world we live in

2 Likes

Mom, we need more OJ!

5 Likes

Oh hey, its OJ!

That chewable morphine line is really quite dark isn’t it

1 Like

Very fascinated by the twitter/race war going on as if nothing has changed in 23 years and people have no nuance or grasp on context

Crazy to think he nearly killed himself live on TV… or that it was a show he was playing up to

4 Likes

Haha, I have a very strange, Freaked-style mental image of what they’d look like merged together now! In reality it would probably just be an alcoholic, asshole version of Nielsen…NIELSEN NIELSEN NIELSEN! I can spell! :joy:

1 Like

Freaked? As in, the Alex winters film? My word, that’s a masterpiece, but I rarely meet anyone else who’s seen it.

1 Like

Of course! Love it so much - even the credits are glorious! Eminently quotable. Cast is stellar. There’s too big a list of what makes it great! Alex Winter’s directorial trajectory is pretty curious too.

1 Like

The origin story of the hammer!

1 Like

He’s always getting in and out of scrapes that OJ the cheeky devil!

1 Like

They were talking about this on Radio 4 this morning. It’s a bit uncomfortable hearing how people talk about the trial now…‘The Trial of the Century’…‘We all know he did it though, right?’

Pretty distasteful really.

It’s very hard to sum up quickly tbf, OJ: Made in America was like six hours long in trying to capture the scale and impact of it.

1 Like

There was a some guy on there who said “You have to remember, at the time, OJ was an American icon!”

Was he? A former football player who was in the Naked Gun films was an icon? Was he even a good football player?