ok if you don't like sport post here and let me know

I’m glad you derive so much enenjoyment from it.

People play quidditch (sp? Harry Potter thing anyway) in my local park. They run around with poles between their legs and look bemused because it’s not an actual sport so they don’t know what to do.

Adults they are.

I’m not even joking.

Please no one take offence at this post.

1 Like

Once broke the garage window practicing my right foot crossing.

Yet more proof sport is bad

fucking harry potter people, trying to bring back some kinda Dickensian nightmare society

Not this.

oh who cares if they’re having fun let them

they probably think you’re a sad prick for posting on an internet forum

2 Likes

They’d be correct

6 Likes

My football appreciation peaked age 7 when I owned Arsenal home shirt and cap. Couldn’t name a player for them now.

Muted

I think some of the 2012 Olympic coverage was the only time I really felt like I understood how people can get into watching spectator sports. As a kid I liked F1 because I played Scalextric and I liked the Snooker final because I got to stay up late playing quietly while watching it, particularly on the final which was a school night.

But otherwise I watched Grandstand start for the awesome theme tune that you would be dead inside not to love and then turned it off.

Sport is dull to watch.

However, happily engage in any sports with others as long as they, like me, don’t give a shit who wins.

In football when someone set up goals and does good stuff to help them win ( I know there’s a proper name for it ) they should rename it to ‘kindest, most generous player’.

5 Likes

Ditto. Just want everyone to have a good time

2 Likes

if a team is winning by loads they should have the good grace to knock in a few own goals instead of being greedy twats

Have some people swap to rebalance the teams like in online gaming.

1 Like

great idea. they’ll never do it though, fucking sports people

1 Like

SPORTSBALL!!!

8 Likes

this is actually my favourite sport

don’t know why it is just incredibly watchable

up the Hazers!

4 Likes

forget about going to a pub on a weekday or a weekend cos there’s football on the tv

don’t go to bed at a reasonable time during world cup or euros as twats will be beeping all night.

don’t leave your house if England lose because people will beat you up

Different people like different things.

Human beings are complex, mutli-faceted creatures.

2 Likes

I used to feel like that in school, but now its the other way around. Most of the people i hang out with are music/arty types, and so if I ever start any normal conversation with someone else who enjoys football some twat will chunter in with the it crowd/mitchell and webb joke and you have to just grimace through it until they fuck off and you can carry on talking about something you like.

5 Likes

@anon5266188 can i just say mate, i think you should be regarded a national treasure

3 Likes