he’s frowning

3 Likes

You make the rockin’ world go round.

10 Likes

Do I like it? Only time will tell.

1 Like

Pop some beans in that bad boy and we’ll talk

4 Likes

Not even showing the right time. Old twat.

what time is it?
time to get a less old fashioned clock!!!

4 Likes

If that was an old-fashioned clock it would be showing the classic ten past ten, rather than the more rakishly avant garde ten past eleven.

STOPPED. SHORT. NEVER TO GO AGAIN,
WHEN THE OOOOLLDDD MAAAAAN DIED

i’m tempted by a cuckoo clock i saw

BmxZGptCMAAL7Sk

2 Likes

Probably not the place for this in amongst the analogue chat, but a cautionary tale of the dangers of digital : a friend’s mum owns something that has become known in the family as “the Murder Clock”.

Long story short, her digital alarm clock was dropped one night and instantly stopped working - no display, nothing - when all of a sudden, several nights later, it suddenly sprang back to life. Nothing unusual in that, I’ll admit, apart from the damage doing enough to scramble the display enough so that all of the parts of each digital character did not display properly.

Imagine her concern at waking up in the middle of the night to find the alarm clock flashing “DIE” at her. No amount of resetting or unplugging could resolve this, and so for years, the clock continued to merrily threaten anyone who walked into the room.

The moral of the story? Do not anger the digital gods by dropping them on the floor, for they will be angered and may smite you.

8 Likes

Anyone remember that episode of Only Fools And Horses where Del Boy and Rodders found that old clock that was worth billions of dollars and they finally became miwyonaires? Good wonnit?

IT’S A CAWWIAGE CLOCK BUT E’S YOUR FRIEND.

1 Like