Where ARE my glasses?

• Right here
  • I have several pairs, fuck knows where any of them are

0 voters

The young people’s clothes

• They can wear what they want, we were all young once
  • Can they SEE themselves?

0 voters

Yeah fuck knows, including the pair I’m wearing or which are on my forehead.

2 Likes

I still get ID’d, 31 in a month, suck it father time.

7 Likes

Always on my face luckily, otherwise I’d lose them constantly.

1 Like

Coldness/feeling cold has really hit me in the last year or so. Constantly wearing five or six layers for the last few months, take 2 blankets to bed with me, tuck my trousers into my socks (which I double up on).
Used to be more bothered by heat.

1 Like

Getting up reet early and to bed right early

• still living the teenage 4am-12pm sleep life
  • grave option

0 voters

Don’t understand all this nonsense “the kids” are into* and lament for a simpler time (own youth) when things were better

*YouTubers, TikTokers, Fortnite, cryptocurrency, derailing wall street, going viral, memes, etc

• things were, truly and objectively, better back in my day
  • in my day we literally had jackass and eurotrash (replace as appropriate) so wtf am i on about

0 voters

I get this. pretty humiliating when the response is either “really?!” or a really sincere and solemn apology

3 Likes

Get excited by things like jackets in a way that resembles when you got a new toy growing up

• See, it’s got three layers you can interchange depending on how cold it is, you can wear them separately and it all zips together if you need to. It has this little pouch built in too and it’s just really smart
  • It’s a jacket gr&dad

0 voters

1 Like

YouTube is quite obviously full of awful wangs seeking attention, but there’s also loads of creative and interesting stuff on there.

I remember when everyone was taking about how music was being opened up by the increasing ease of DIY recording and releasing, but I think YouTubers have taken that idea even further (and found proper ways to monetise it and make a living, so fair play)

2 Likes

I’ve started commenting on the articles on my local newspaper.

8 Likes

I’m 31, in the last month I’ve been ID’d by an older person and called sir by a teenager.

Which is worse:

• Formal greeting by a younger
  • ID’d by an older

0 voters

Find that mostly the younger generation talk a great game about the anti capitalism thing, basically through memes and definitely great about gender politics, but are probably the most consumerist of the lot.

3 Likes

Definitely at the age where in the rare/next to no chance it happens, I do a very performative ‘oh I’m blushing!’ thing.

2 Likes

Where did you find that?

I’ve also begun looking out of the window at things. Frequently with a disapproving look on my face.

Think this is a temporary states of affairs though.

3 Likes

Going back to uni’s been a big eye opener there for sure.

bird watching

• twit-twoo (yes)
  • ca-caw (no)

0 voters