Old things you've just started liking

Got a new car with DAB in it, and by goodness it’s fun. Loads of shitty radio stations playing to I presume audiences of around 400. Brilliant.

Also Jeremy Corbyn, amarite lololol :blush::clap::clap:

Any others?

1 Like

Old things you’ve just started liking

Drowned in Sound.

1 Like

Watching the US Office for the first time, gone through about 70 episodes in the last two months. Brilliant stuff.

6 Likes

Also

The Tune In Radio app is also good for this. Has stations from around the world, so there’s one for pretty much any kind of niche you can think of.

3 Likes

i bought two books about stained glass windows and ive started scooching around churches looking for nice ones. theyre generally quite old. i feel quite panicked about people in real life finding this out, like its a perversion.

11 Likes

using a safety razor to shave. genuinely transformed my life (and face)

Myself

8 Likes

The Beach Boys

4 Likes

Cocteau Twins

5 Likes

Classic noir films - liked them in theory for ages but hadn’t seen many. Seen 4 all timers now in the last month.

5 Likes

same! bf has never seen it all and he’s absolutely loving Kelly Kapoor. Cries with laughter at everything she does or says.

2 Likes

Really love the way they started to develop all the background characters from season 2 onwards. Kelly and Creed are both brilliant.

2 Likes

Kraftwerk

4 Likes

Roxy Music

2 Likes

Any time someone says “any questions?” I have stop stop myself saying this.

10 Likes

Have you been listening to the podcast, Office Ladies?

Really recommend the Internet Archive’s film noir channel. Some absolute crackers on there
https://archive.org/details/Film_Noir

1 Like

Been watching the follow up series where Jim joins the CIA. Quite a different tone but still funny.

3 Likes

Pickling things

No, I don’t do podcasts, which I understand is borderline-heretic chat in some quarters

1 Like