Person
Belonging
Joke
Thing you can see
Dunno

@zxcvbnm2

Sorry, misunderstood the thread.

Why?

Poor reading comprehension skills, possibly.

Person (know): Great Uncle Wyndham
Belonging (know): Fossils
Joke (know): Why did the sea creature evolve to survive on land? To get to the other side.
Thing you can see (know): The earth
Dunno: N/A

Great thread

1 Like

Thank you for saying that

Shut up Epimer you nob

1 Like

Person - woman who lives across the road from my parents, think she’s 93 or something
Belonging - not sure, there’s an old thumb dictionary my Granda had which looks very old, maybe that
Joke - I used to be a werewolf but I’m alright noooooowwwwww
Thing you can see - right now, probably the sun
Dunno - neither do I, tone.

Sorry, misunderstood the thread.

1 Like

Why?

2 Likes

Bapa turned 80 a couple of weeks ago, I own a watch that belonged to my granddad but I think he probably got it when I was like 20 or something so it isn’t old enough to be referred to as “a watch that belonged to my granddad” despite that being true.

abuelo turned 80 today. I had never realized cus I grew up with it, but apparently my dad and grandparents sound like this when they talk english (according to my atd that I live with)

hahaha

1 Like

In Bow? Near the flats?

1 Like

JOHNNY FRANK FROM THE FLATS?!

1 Like

He shouldn’t be doing that dyslexic business :grinning:

1 Like

Person - my nan is 98. Saw her on Sunday. Great bunch of nan :+1:
Belonging - got some Cumbrian green slate which is 500 million years old :open_mouth:
Joke - What’s brown and sticky? Poo.
Thing you can see - Am in a super new office building, surrounded by other new office buildings. Literally cannot see any material item that looks more than a few years old :unamused:
Dunno - me neither m9

Person - I’m not sure - I’m having a think and everyone in my grandparents generation (and my other half’s grandparents generation) has passed away, so probably my FiL, who’s mid 70s.
Belonging - There’s a ring in a box that belonged to my grandmother in a box somewhere that was passed down from a generation above her. My ex had it as an engagement ring for a bit but since it’s a family heirloom it got given back when we split up. Doesn’t seem right to give it to my other half because a) we’re not engaged, and b) I’ve already given it to someone else
Joke - What’s orange and sounds like a parrot? A carrot
Thing you can see - The building I’m in is about 150 years old
Dunno - My oldest Tee shirt is either a New Order / Reading 93 one, or a Bjork one which says “It Takes Courage To Enjoy It” on the back, but both are about twenty five years old.

Person: my nan, 83
Belonging: Peruvian coin dated 1903
Joke: a man walks into a bar, ouch
Thing you can see: currently in bed with my head under the covers, so unless you count a 28-year-old me, it is a eight-year-old duvet cover
Dunno: not sure either.