Omg‎

oh no the like notification looks like a message notification

the dream is over

1 Like

Start it off with Brent’s “I like to laugh everyday” thing. Sean’s sat there taking notes etc and then asking questions. “So what excites me about this is what you were talking about there with the contrast, and that’s something that’s really important to me with my background in accessibility and whatnot. I suppose… yeah bit of a curveball this one, tell me to go away or whatever if it’s a silly suggestion. I was thinking maybe syncing the theme with the time of day… y’know, so, the theme darkens as the sun sets in your location.”

“That is a silly suggestion.”

“I don’t like your tone tbh”

“Haha fuck you I am the king of themes”

4 Likes

Using dirty yellow should flag you to the mods. Not entirely sure I can trust someone who chooses to stare at those colours voluntarily.

(Have just been informed that yellow backgrounds can help people with dyslexia - will leave post here in case this is news to others, as it was to me)

Yellow backgrounds can be good for some dyslexic people, though granted the dirty yellow theme might not be entirely optimised for that use…

I did not know that - cheerfully withdrawn.

2 Likes

Something’s broke for me, I’m stuck on dark mode on my iPad now and can no longer check notifications or do anything with my profile

this is actually a good idea tho, like the twitter app does

2 Likes

Graceful has a sort of Nintendo social media system vibe

4 Likes

Still loving Graceful

Isn’t a problem when nobody messages you.
mantappinghead.gif

5 Likes

last message i received was may '19, it looks like

after a dis meat it looks like, remember those days? it won’t be happening again

1 Like

immediately reverts back to how it used to be

Panic attack over

1 Like

I’m using motion controls!

6 Likes

How do I change my avatar then?

most people’s avvy’s look better in a square but yours is freaking me out, man

looks more authentic tbh

3 Likes

Things I’ve been slow to realise

4 Likes