On a scale of 1-10 (SSP)

How much do you like yourself?

PERSONALITY

0 voters

APPEARANCE

0 voters

Just noticed a few threads recently that have lead people to asses themselves and be self-effacing or down on themselves so thought it might be interesting to run some polls.

3 Likes

Really, really despise myself. Timely thread.

3 Likes

Really depends when you catch me I think. I can veer wildly between a 2 and a 7 on the ‘personality’ scale. Don’t really have an opinion on looks so 5 seems appropriate.

Voice (public)

0 voters

I know you shouldn’t say it but i just vibe off myself

12 Likes

A few years ago I’d have said a 0 looks-wise but I think I suit looking older tbh so it’s around a 3. Personality-wise I’d say 7, I’m quite good company but also incredibly irritating.

2 Likes

what’s the right answer?

You absolutely should say it.

1 Like

Do not like how I look at all but am generally fine with that and it doesn’t bother me that much unless it becomes a discussion point

Have become a lot happier with who I am as a person the last few years but there are times in my life where I don’t feel like I’m actually being me which is a problem

1 Like

Hate it. It’s just a droney nothing.

Constantly haunted by the silly/shortsighted/unwise/unkind things I’ve done and said in the past, and ashamed on a rolling basis of what a dickhead I was a few months ago, even when I thought I was fine at the time.

6 Likes

SENSE OF HUMOUR

0 voters

This is one of the things that everyone can and should vote 10 for. Your sense of humour is yours and yours alone. You find the stuff funny that you find funny, it has no external dependencies, influences or validation and nor should it.

11 Likes

some people find loads of stuff funny that isn’t funny at all though

Yeah but they find it funny so it’s a 10 for them!

Yeah this is a very good point actually.

Just makes it all the more special when others do share it IMO

(See: The handful of folks on here who enjoy inane, unfunny nonsense as much as me!)

5 Likes

I might put myself around a 3 because I don’t sense the humour in a lot of stuff

Would’ve voted 1 on absolutely everything not so long ago. I think I’m moving up in most things, that’s nice.

6 Likes