On a scale of 1-10 (SSP)

Oh yeah it’s mostly meaningless, but we’ve gotta talk about something!

Yeah, we really gotta!

1 Like

TALENTEDNESS

0 voters

KNOWLEDGE OF STUFF

0 voters

ATTENTIVENESS

0 voters

COMMON SENSE

0 voters

COOL FACTOR

0 voters

ah that is kind. i wasn’t fishing for compliments…it genuinely was an observation of myself…i find it really difficult to make and keep conversation going. or at least i feel like i do…

1 Like

CULINARY MASTERY

0 voters

AMBITION

0 voters

POLL BUILDING

0 voters

Decidedly average in both areas which is happier than I’ve been about myself for most of my life :+1:

1 Like

In my own personal voyage of self discovery here’s the biggies;

Looks - people genuinely all like different things and the stereotypical stuff and standards is just there to fuck you up. By those standards i’d be way down but there’s loads of people that like big beardy blokes and it might just be some base ego driven wanted to be protected thing but so fucking what. Just lean into what you’ve got, if 1% of people in britain are into whatever you are that’s still over half a million people

Personality- That’s just you no matter who you are, i’m loud and a bit of a nightmare and I can imagine i’m an absolute drain on certain people and loads of people would hate being around me but frankly so what. If you’re quiet and reserved that’s cool too loads of people wanna hang around those people, if you’re a massive fucking nerd about something loads of people will find your passion about it great. If you think you’re boring and want to remain boring there’s loads of people in the same boat.

Life coaching available.

16 Likes

general self confidence is zero but confidence in certain situations is much improved and I’m very proud of that - tours for example, public speaking was such an issue for me and it’s hard to believe I pushed myself to do them. Knowing I can do that means I know deep down that I can be confident (or pretend to be) in other situations too. So I’ve gone for a 4 just for those exceptional times.

3 Likes

SOCIABILITY

0 voters

Does this mean a good attention span or being attentive to people. I’ve gone for the later. I like looking after people and listening to them and remembering things they like.

1 Like

yeah I thought of it as being attentive to what other people say to you, paying attention, recalling later what people have said etc

1 Like

I’m quite high then but plagued by bad memory - great intentions to remember though.

2 Likes

yeah this is the difficulty with a lot of this stuff, it’s tied to a lot of things out of people’s control. I feel like I have terrible memory now, at the time I pay attention to what my friends are saying but in a couple of weeks I have no memory of the conversation

Strength

0 voters

Justice

0 voters

Adjustment

0 voters

Temperance

0 voters

Judgement

0 voters

Fortune

0 voters