On Wednesday Evenings we wear black

Hello!

It’s well past 7pm where I am so here we go. I’m babysitting tonight and counting on you all to keep me entertained. No pressure!

How is everyone spending their evenings? Want to tell us about your dinners? I’ve had pasta (was made for children so I chucked a lot of chili powder on it). Currently watching some animated show about jungle animals with the older one, younger one is in bed and hopefully even asleep soon!

1 Like

Evening WR, everyone!! I just got home and am having beans on toast coz I just FANCIED IT. Loads of black pepper.

Currently watching the test screen on BBC one because its dogs and its effort to turn over.

4 Likes

Evening WR.

My watch tells me I’m very stressed today, so I’m probably going to do the minimum I can get away with, watch the guardian’s liveblog and occasionally tweet at MPs who say they’re against no deal but they still support the government.

4 Likes

Had quite a productive day off so now relaxing with a cider and some vampire trash on Netflix. Had pizza for lunch so just going to bake a feta for tea and have some bread and salami and that with it, followed by M&S profiteroles and more booze :grinning:

2 Likes

Man… @tilty really will like anything you post, won’t she! :wink:

2 Likes

Hi
Dropped cans of cider trying to carry too much in from the car as I had emptied my boot to get its mot, so went to shop on way home with no bags. Refused to buy any so was just piling it in my hands…despite this there were no offers of assistance and so they fell and starting shooting liquid everywhere. All over me, the window of the porch, the front garden. Hilarious.

Anyway, made some potato, veg and fancy Waitrose veggie grills for tea.

Nothing else on. Guess Aussie mc is on in a bit, that’s a nice escape from the real world.

2 Likes

Your dinners and lunches are just the best.

1 Like

:broken_heart: :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Evening wr. Had spicy cod tacos for tea which is my go to dinner at the moment. It’s a nice night so think I’m going to go for a short run. Either that or go to see Once Upon a Time in Hollywood which I’ve been meaning to see.

1 Like

Just having a lentil/sweet potato cottage pie.

Then gonna have a cup of tea and read E.H. Gombrich’s The Story of Art whilst listening to post-rock.

Maybe eat a ginger bun.

1 Like

How does it do this?

Sorry to be That Dickhead but I prefer They as my pronoun.

But yes, I will :wink::wink::wink::wink:

2 Likes

I also still haven’t seen this :sob::sob::sob:

Is that heart rate?

Alright.

Dinner, bath and bedtime done. Wife is off to the gym in a bit, so I’m home alone for a portion of the evening. Gonna watch cycling highlights and maybe have a single birra. Dinner is leftover pasta salad and roasted veg. Can’t wait.

2 Likes

This one is heart rate…

Dunno how the stress thing actually works, but it does seem to broadly match up with actual anxiety levels, so I’m gonna take it’s word for it.

1 Like

evnii go n reheat somestu f I ma ayersterayd, chines innit, then go ao sane of rsomthing

this post is an unedited first draft

2 Likes

Trying to decide where to go for tea in Leeds on Friday.

Bundo

1 Like