One Love Manchester

My face is wet

*half the crowd by the time another 1/4 of them have had time to google the lyrics for the second chorus. Feel stupid for tearing up at it, but it all seems really… nice.

The bit with the choir was so good

1 Like

Didn’t realise Katy Perry had those lungs. What a track.

Fucking hell.

Think i properly love her.

Got insane levels of respect for Ariana for not only putting this together, but performing and being so composed such a short time after what must have been so traumatic for her. Good balance between recognising the solemnity of the occasion and celebrating what pop is all about, too.

21 Likes

Bieber is fucking ace

3 Likes

Having been forced to watch Sam and Cat all week, thought I had seen enough of her but this is properly tops.

They’re all fucking mint. Obviously it’s a sentimental occasion, but shocked at how good they’ve all been. Sort of build up a resistance to pop music without ever really listening to it.

3 Likes

yes, khaled <3

2 Likes

Macca did the thumbs up

4 Likes

That’s how you know it’s the real one.

10 Likes

Chris Martin’s a bit of a cock but you can’t deny how good he is on stage

5 Likes

Still holding out a faint hope for a quickfire drumbeat, some Johnny Marr rolling chords, Moz to stride out, apologise for the ol’ bigotry and smash straight into a Still Ill/There is a Light medley.

14 Likes

Absolutely spectacular scenes when Robbie came on straight after Take That, wearing Justin Bieber merch (about 2 and half hours before Bieber’s slot), then did an a capella version of Strong.

Liam Gallagher on after Coldplay?

also can’t believe I saw Mac Miller on bbc 1

He was quite good.

would love a cut shot of pep going nuts to his fave song rn.

1 Like

I had to look up mac miller when he came on.