One of my friends walked off with my wallet the other night and was quite reluctant to drop it back

guy came back with a few others after the pub to listen to records, get high and eat chocolate

woke up next morning and couldn’t find my wallet. recounted my steps from the previous night. when did I last spend money? bought some blue rizla at the garage.

had a brief look round the house and it suddenly dawned on me. my mate was INCREDIBLY high and probably thought it was his

left him a message. 3 hours later he got back to me sayng ‘yeah, I’ve got it’ but nothing else

left it about a half hour, then called him. told him to not worry about it, but I’d like it back. he said something about me not possibly needing it and could he drop it over tomorrow. said nah, needed it TODAY and please drop it over within 2 hours, unless he had something else on, in which case, I’d get it from him

turned up an hour later, just put the wallet in my hand and fucked the fuck off again.

WEIRD

he is pissed off about something that happened that night. I MAY post about this later, depending on the level of interest

Registering my interest.

Interested

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

If he was super high, maybe he was on a super comedown?

high as in weeded up bro

are these are true or are you just making stuff up now?

Was this DARREN, by any chance?

Puff puff give

The Bad Thing?

man. I don’t make anything up. things happen and I talk about them. take your cynicism elsewhere

what does this mean bud?

Caveat: obviously if it’s like that story from a few weeks ago, I’m not interested

Peep Show reference

I’m assuming that it’s not that but I suppose you never know.

You should try Silvers

will do boss

it isn’t really a ‘something happened’ moment. nothing happened, other than in his mind

rest easy, bro

Yeah but you smoke enough weed, you end up weird and para.

should have said, it ain’t weed. it’s hash. don’t smoke that THC’d to the max skunk shit any more. makes me paranoid and introverted as fuck. no good can come from weed, no good at all

feel sorry for the kids of 15-16 growing up with this skunk shit. they’ll be total wrecks by the age of 40

Yep. Grim.

Okay. So you’ve DEFINITELY pissed him off then I guess?