One of the worst things I've ever eaten

2 Likes

Is smokers outside the hospital doors

19 Likes

Probably not as bad as Andouillette though, so hey. And only 96kcals per piece!

1 Like

christ alfuckingmighty.

2 Likes

You would not believe the texture of these once you’ve microwaved them. Don’t know how they’re legal.

2 Likes

ǝɔᴉu

3 Likes

fucking Ginsters need to be stopped

7 Likes

The fucking Cornish. Just when you thought they couldn’t stoop any lower.

3 Likes

Bet there’s not a single other person on here that’s had these

• I’ve also had the misfortune
  • Not had them

0 voters

Wife ordered some (is there a chorizo one) a while ago in the mistaken belief they’d do me for lunch for 3 days.

Turned up and they’re obviously tiny and you’d have all 3 as a snack.

1 Like

Only good thing they’ve ever done (apart from give Argyle money) was give Klopp that big pasty

3C423FD600000578-4133574-image-a-5_1484788846620

1 Like

A bag of beef hula hoops and a mars bar. I’ll wait for something more substantial than that if there isn’t decent food on offer

You are aware this is a racist slur?

11 Likes

Yeah it’s not a great choice of word, tbh. Sure you didn’t mean it in that way but it is very offensive. Would you like me to edit your post @OrangeMouse ?

1 Like

Ah, one of the other mods has hidden it now anyway :slight_smile:

1 Like

I had a pork BBQ Rustlers once or twice. They’re as expected terrible. I think that’s the limit to my self punishment. And that’s coming from someone who hasn’t cooked in years.

Having said that microwaved Ginsters from a petrol station were pretty good during uni days in the 90s.

BMS1 is indeed a two faced hypocrite.

Had a Rustlers burger the other day, was impressed tbh. Nice cardboard box that goes straight in the microwave as it is. Reflective ‘crisping’ thing inside to prevent soggyness. Tasted decent.

:star2: RUSTLERS! :star2:

3 Likes

Thought empanadas were supposed to be quite nice? Like a South American take on samosas.

I guess Ginsters kills everything

1 Like

These were like eating warm playdough. Not as good as it sounds.

What was wrong with it?