Ongoing Football Thread For Domestic Football Concerns During the 2018 World Cup

Krychowiak!?

Austerity doesn’t work

According to the Guardian and a few bods on Twitter. Doubt it’ll happen, but you live in hope.

That would be a turn up for the books eh. He was woeful last season.

Any Peterborough fans on here? Wellington have gone and signed Steven Taylor, wondering if he’s any good since he left Newcastle?

course he isnt!

1 Like

Well clearly if he was he wouldn’t be signing for us, but by L1 or L2 standards, how is he?

Seri is quite a coup for Fulham eh.

2 Likes

Apparently beat Chelsea to him. Odd. Wonder how much bunse has gone under the table there

2 Likes

I for one am thrilled about pretending to be excited about Mourinhoball again

1 Like

Kinnel.

Fulham have got a better midfield than Man United!

https://mobile.twitter.com/MirrorFootball/status/1017344583250989057

1 Like

First time I’ve seen our new kit. Lovely stuff. Throwback to the demon Internet ones

Woah woah woah woah woah. Come on now.

Assumed you’d have seen Tom Cairney play, mate?

2 Likes

oh i remember domestic football again now…

1 Like

My hearts not in it at the moment, already resigned myself to Fred being sub-Kleberson

4 Likes

Would appreciate it if Fulham are one of those teams that smashes the bottom half of the league with tiki taka counter gegenpressing etc while immediately folding to any team with a superior technique (i.e. Also a United bogey team)

That was pretty much exactly what we did in our good Premier league seasons (also shitting ourselves away at any big physical units obviously)

United have got a shirt sleeve sponsor. Priorities

1 Like