:disappointed:

ahm ooot

4 Likes

:boom::skull::gun:

Agreed; these are absolute dealbreakers

1 Like

probably still good for a fuck n chuck tho lbh

1 Like

I recently saw what I’d put in my profile and nearly cringed myself inside out.

2 Likes

I think things are definitely better now. I’m fairly sure we didn’t get along too well on the old boards but that was never an issue around sexism for me. There was definitely a huge sense of a select few people who were more intelligent and made it very difficult for people who were less so to engage in debates or discussions. It felt most of the time that myself and other women were dismissed because we did not have strong enough or smart enough views/opinions or were not able to articulate ourselves enough. This also lead to a lot of ganging up on the other side where I know I felt a bit ganged up on by intelligent people on here for being a bit thick.

What I will say is that I have definitely grown up a hell of a lot in the time I’ve posted here, I am a very different person with different views and I thank you for your (and other ladies of DiS) input and help in ME learning more about these things. And I’m also very sorry if I caused you any harm or upset in the past. It was never my intention to make you feel anything but I suppose I was feeling something myself and was reacting to that.

(I know this is not sexism or online dating related but who cares)

4 Likes

WTF has he done now

Don’t worry, it’s not like last time. He’s just worried that if he made a profile on an internet dating site someone would screenshot it and upload it to twitter like “hahaha look at this loser” and it would get like 500k RTs and he would have to get a new face from the nhs.

As if you need a load of needy bedwetters telling you’re fit.

Let us write your profile for you

4 Likes

Who knows where dinner might lead? A romantic moonlit walk, some dancing, taking in a show, sodomy…

1 Like

We are all a bit older and wiser. Even an old fart like me has changed opinions thanks to some of the discussions on here

1 Like

This is exactly the sort of thread that would have ended in a massive row on Old DiS. Contrast with NewDiS couldn’t be more stark :grinning:

1 Like

…why?

Open invitation for dinner?. This year I discovered katzu curry

2 Likes

They’re called dogs. So yes!

:thinking: :cat2::gun: :bowl_with_spoon:

What about ducks and chickens? I’m not overly keen on dogs tbh. Just fuss the odd one when it comes in the pub.