Online dating

etc
pof
grindr
tindr
match

I’m not a fan of the format, ngl. I guess it could work for different people, like if she was a bit more assertive and etc, but with us it just meant that the conversation wasn’t able to really lift above the light hearted and incidental towards something more fun and /or meaningful

She’s quite hot but I don’t fancy her loads, nevertheless salvaged it on WhatsApp cos it’s nice to get familiar with new and different people. The next date is gonna be more in my kinda familiar territory

Met a girl I wouldn’t normally meet up with (kind of hairdresser type girl, which there’s nothing wrong with, just that type of person doesn’t fancy me…)

She was mad keen and seems equally keen even though we’re fairly different people now we’ve met. She’s really cool and easy to get on with so, yer know, thats nice.

Me and Clive are ridiculously different from each other. We’ve now been together for over four years.

I met my fiancée on Match.com, so it worked for me - although it doesn’t really feel like we met online if I’m being honest. We met about 8 years ago and decided that we weren’t right for each other, but stayed in touch because we had a good laugh and got on really well. We both continued online dating once we’d met.

I think we started seeing each other seriously after we’d been friends for about 4 years, we got engaged a few weeks back.

Congrats!

Brilliant. I’m thinking of trying match. This gives me hope that I might meet someone :slight_smile:

Cheers dude!