Online Gig Streaming (rolling)

Jeffrey Lewis doing a show on Blogoteque instagram at 6pm on Thursday.

now

Lou Barlow has just gone live on his instagram

Good long chats between H.E.R and guests and they play songs together and cover things and stuff

1 Like

Bar The Cribs above, these seem to have completely died down don’t they? Novelty worn off a bit like with Zoom quizzes.

They made a bit of a mess of actually posting the link to the stream - here it is:

3 Likes

Laura Marling did an amazing gig/stream at Union Chapel on Saturday

Josh Ritter and Low are still streaming on a weekly basis

Just found the Laura Marling one on YouTube, will watch later. Do you know if the Low ones are available to replay? Pretty difficult band to search for!

Check out the band’s Instagram

Worlds End Girlfriend doing a free live stream from 12

This has been brilliant so far

Junction 2 are doing a live stream event tomorrow featuring Rødhüd, Daniel Avery, HAAi, Peach, DJ Boring among others:

https://www.junction2.london/connections

3 Likes

I miss my evenings Rough Trade East and remember a brilliant afternoon Goat Girl gig around Hackney Wick a couple of years ago.

Goat Girl are doing a DICE live stream with Rough Trade for their second album release. Probably the only live stream I’ve tempted for in a while.

Since starting this thread, live stream gigs just make me sad I don’t know when I’ll go to an actual gig :frowning:

Thanks for sharing, this looks great.

1 Like

This was great, although I found some of the sets too short, Rødhüd seemed to just get going and then it finished. Daniel Avery b2b with HAAi was loads of fun though. Assume all the sets will be made available to watch again at some point.

1 Like

Dipped in and out of it. Robert Hood and the first guy on the UR slot were good and the setting for Avery looked great. Just made me want to go and find a dilapidated warehouse with some tunes even more than I already did.

1 Like

This was good

1 Like