Only in insert-place-here! 😂 🌏

Only in Manchester will a yellow and black striped Jon Robb quote Tony Wilson at you while dressed as a bee at the site of The Sex Pistols’ gig.

we do have people yelling “YOOOOORKSHIRE” at every gig, which feels like it fits here.

1 Like

Mancunians at it again

2 Likes

Only in the Netherlands! @netherlandstravelers on Instagram: "You’ll only witness this in Netherlands via @edisonvegaofficial !🤣🤍 💡There are two types of trains: stoptreinen (local trains, which Dutch Railways calls “sprinters”) and InterCities, with faster long-distance service Tag someone who should see this!🤩 🎥: @edisonvegaofficial Via TikTok 📍: Netherlands #netherland #netherlands_captured #netherlands🇳🇱 #netherlandsvacations"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CopM32FoBiM/

If the “we do things differently here” is a reference to them having a functioning public transport service, then tbf to them they really do things differently to Leeds.

I want a three tone horn

1 Like

I bet you do you dirty old bollocks.

13 Likes

I didn’t like one of their posts - I posted a laughing emoji against a post they made in a Brighton group claiming the palace pier was once the chain pier (a post which was subsequently deleted after dozens of other people pointed out their error)

Only in Brighton do people get local history so tragically wrong (and don’t get me started about people who confuse the Lanes with the North Laine)

:thinking:

7 Likes

This is Salford. We do things the same as London here. For some reason.

12 Likes

pretty sure they’d do that in any northern city

7 Likes

Leeds, and possible the Mesozoic era

7 Likes

They do things differently in Ericeira

9 Likes

Wow, that E is something else tbf

7 Likes

Would you say it’s… :drum: :drum: :drum: different?

1 Like

really into it

1 Like

cat dancing GIF

6 Likes

No joke, I just read this post for the first time whilst sitting opposite this on the train:

3 Likes

Looks like a new social commentary piece has been released. Didnt know paddy power made documentaries but fair dos

2 Likes

People only watch TV in New York

8 Likes