Onside Midweek Football Thread

Only just switched on… Has it been a recovery or has it been Liverpool naively playing a high line and getting their pants pulled down old school like City?

Shakespeare has promised the players pie and chips after a win in lieu of pizza.

Both tbh

Enjoyed the modern vigil for Ranieri there

2 Likes

Ndidi is doing a passable Kante impersonation and Vardy is actually hitting some of his shots on target. Liverpool are indeed playing a stupidly high line with duff defenders though.

1 Like

Klopp’ll get sacked soon

shall I substitute thee for demarai gray

22 Likes

This has properly done me.

The worm has turned

two three or not two three that is the question

3 Likes

Can’t see past Liverpool for 6th now.

Jamie the Bardy

or something

4 Likes

Ffs Liverpool. I was hoping Leicester would be dragged into it.

But at least we’ve got Liverpools best defender.

literally thought it was impossible that a team could beat liverpool 3-1 and that would make me hate them even more but leicester have managed it , fucking rapist racists

3 Likes

chatteth shit, thou wilt get banged.

i think you hate leicester more than i do, that’s quite impressive

1 Like

i’ve hated them for years, even when they had martin o’neill and muzzy izzet they were a #bunchoftwats

that worthington cup final with allan neilsen and robbie savage i think started it, 1999?

Justin edinburgh punched robbie savage :blush:

Then he walked down the tunnel and tried to do that blow the nostril thing and had a massive bogey hanging down. What a cup final that was!

Liverpool will still beat us by over 2 goals on the weekend, I wouldn’t worry about them.

Jealous of people when their voices goes like Chappers here