Onside Midweek Football Thread

never had a name on any shirt i’ve had. nearly got Crouch and whatever number it was he wore on an England World Cup 2006 shirt, mostly paid for by betting on him to score against Jamaica in a warm up game, but instead i spent the money on something else. probably either beer or nandos.

Lovely stuff

1 Like

how is a new spray job £40k?

Plus it has the right name on it now.

3 Likes

Never had a name or a number on mine - way too expensive when they were proper stitched in ones.

A friend of mine spent ages saving up for a new Man Utd shirt and for the name of his favourite player to be put on the back - when you paid an amount per letter.

He bought the grey away shirt (worn five times before being dumped) and got Kanchelskis on the back (sold to Everton a couple of weeks into the season).

Any specific nametags you get on your wigs?

5 Likes

Keep seeing articles about ‘why Mourinho didn’t celebrate his cup win’ ‘a side to Mourinho we’ve not seen before’ ‘fair play to Mourinho for this’ just because he said its for the players to celebrate not him or something oh god shut up

#CLEVER MOURINHO

1 Like

I have a Norwich Snodgrass shirt, naturally

2 Likes

Oh and a Özil Green Germany away shirt I famously wore at the emirates that time (still no fucks given)

1 Like

football is about to happen

Pepe Mel has replaced Grritano (a man we hired in the summer despite only winning 9 of 57 games during his time in Primera).

Are there any WBA fans here who wanna give me the low down? Pretty sure Depor are going down, but anyway…

3 Likes

game on!

If Leicester played their hearts out for the rest of the season but still got relegated, that would be ideal.

2 Likes

Poor Claudio :frowning:

it’s almost as if leicester are trying

just remembered my current av’ is claudio haha

1 Like

I know everyone wants Leicester to go down but let’s not lose sight of the fact that Liverpool losing is always funny

9 Likes