Oooh a Royal Wedding, everyone loves a Royal wedding.

Reception at pizza express possibly?

5 Likes

Beat rice

Why start a topic and then put the obvious joke as the opening sentence. FFS

Close thread

2 Likes

I’m sorry.

1 Like

Whogenie?

1 Like

The guys dad completed at the winter Olympics (also a posho Count)

GBOL the royals

Can’t believe I got a breaking news alert for this when I’ve liderally no idea who it is.

First dance

1 Like

let the big pints and four seasons pizzas flow.

2 Likes

They definitely couldn’t have waited until after the pandemic, no? Literally MUST get married this instant.

That picture at the bottom of the article of Eugenie’s wedding where there’s people lining the streets of Windsor waving little flags - send every one of those losers to a hard labour camp along with all the royals imho. If you love being under the boot so much at least get summat done while you’re down there.

1 Like

Her dad wanted to see her married before he gets sent down

4 Likes

Fair point, a member of our royal family has a very high chance of facing actual consequences for something.

Queen has had a busy day, she knighted that old chap who walked around his garden earlier as well. And I don’t mean Philip.

1 Like

Always found that guy showing off his massive back garden pretty gauche, now he’s getting knighted by a lady with about 6 massive back gardens.

1 Like

apparently that’s the only reason he did it, to show off his garden.

1 Like

think this is my grans theory, she fucking hates him. she hates the fact that the nhs needs donations coz the govt should obvs be funding it properly, she reckons captain tom is a govt shill. im sure she’d be into a garden angle anyway, she loves a bit of garden chat

5 Likes