👗👔👙👖 Ooooh, FASHION!

They totally are, I just think they look weird on me for some reason. I prefer stuff a bit like this… I think?

IMG_5683IMG_5684

3 Likes

Been trying to get hold of merch but companies aren’t getting back to me on Facebook.
One for a company they looks like the new balance logo but is about refrigerated haulage and one for the company ‘panic’ which has a great logo in green. Other than that I bought a t shirt from a museum in America and a Donald trump memey t shirt which has swearing on it so I’m not sure about.
Also would really like a t shirt for ‘stata’. Either the one with a squirrel that says ‘nuts about stata’, one with a dragon on it, or just the plain logo. Does anybody work for Stata? Or live in America? The t shirts are cheap but the shipping’s so expensive.

I mean these! :joy:

http://secure-www.gap.co.uk/browse/product.do?pid=000842848000&CAWELAID=120299890000224014&CAGPSPN=pla&CAAGID=18826952820&CATCI=pla-296542759641&tid=gepl000000&kwid=1&ap=7&gclid=CMCszs2eqdkCFdIXGwodcNYF-g&gclsrc=ds

What about this?

I’m really into warehouse lately!
Although the last dress i bought from there shrunk and I’m giving it to my skinnier mate!

2 Likes

Or this!

I might get this

1 Like

Ooh i might give those trousers a go!

1 Like

Bahaha, I think I already have this but the black and white version :smiley: I love it. The neck is a little different tho. If it had come in navy when I got mine I would have got it instead!! :heart:

This is great, more dress suggestions everyone!!! :blush:

I very much want this skirt but I think it’s a bit too early to buy summer stuff?? Even tho there’s loads out there!

http://m.asos.com/asos/asos-tailored-linen-paperbag-waist-split-side-midi-pencil-skirt/prd/8979494?affid=14179&channelref=product%20search&mk=abc&currencyid=1&ppcadref=761030383|39786861763|aud-297407097585:pla-279975105003&_cclid=v3_12a4ddae-4e97-517b-854e-57b747bfd00e&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIvOOAz_up2QIVr73tCh0RHAurEAQYASABEgIwFPD_BwE

I am wearing my new favourite t but I’mma wait for the selfie thread.

I pretty much live in these now:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bea68xblK41/?taken-by=aguywalkshomealoneatnight

2 Likes

I LOVE M&S mens cords. I’ve been known to rummage around them.

1 Like

Are they properly opaque? I’m wary of people seeing my pants if i wear leggings!

if anyone comes across any black a line faux leather mini skirts, i’d be keen to see!!

This one is sold out in black! But I like the pink one…although I have too much pink as it is.

1 Like

Oofft, I love this kind of skirt but they just look shit on me :roll_eyes: Cursed hips! Will keep a beady eye out.

1 Like

Same here! I need them to be MEGA tight on my waist and flare out a bit more. I have the thick thighs too!

I just want something nice and new to wear when I got to Lisbon next week…but I know I won’t find anything so will just be leaving in jeans and stripey t.

Yeah, samesamesame!! aaah!! I love it in the pink btw.

Ah but jeans and stripey t is the ultimate outfit! I do understand though, it’s always nice to have at least one new item. You could treat yourself to yet another striped tshirt? :smiley: haha.

Hahaha I just saw one on H&M that I liked.
:smiley:

2 Likes

YES! RED!! YES!!! Buybuybuybuy.

Meo, I might want this too :blush:

1 Like

I don’t normally go for red striped but I love this!

I do actually need to order a new pair of jeans from topshop but CBAAAAA. They are always out of stock on the ones I want.

oh shit back in stock never mind

1 Like

Anyone got any tips for shops that do good petite clothes? Gets really frustrating trying on a nice dress and either the shoulders end up standing up next to my ears or the back bulges out because it’s too long to fit my torso.

I have these! They are great. Really loving my jeans from M&S at the mo though which I also need to get a new pair of because I’m wearing the other pair to death.