Opinions on this?

Can’t be bothered to read it, she sounds ridiculous

11 Likes

I’m just confused as to how much her phone bill is?
She’s paying (reduced) rent, phone bill and then insure/tax/petrol car and thats all her £2,200 take home pay gone?!

4 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Reminds me of that dril tweet about the candles.

10 Likes

Read it

She’s definitely ridiculous

2 Likes

Wealthy people pretending to struggle financially for clicks is one of the very odd trends of our times

11 Likes

I do not find dril tweets funny at all. Just a part of the internet I do not get.

3 Likes

I think it’s more the lol look how pathetic i am tone

edit: not you @Antpocalypsenow

There’s an attempt to paint it as a genuine struggle but actually she just sounds really entitled, unaware and awful

Don’t really believe anything is sincere anymore, probably done specifically to get people talking about it

4 Likes

Thank you for clarifying. I am pathetic but it’s nice to know that it wasn’t being referenced here.

4 Likes

she’s obviously just a coke fiend

30 Likes

As others elsewhere online have noted, the most likely explanation is that her dealer is ripping her off.

3 Likes

Oh I’ve not read it

‘It’s a very sociable industry, dontchaknow’

3 Likes

I don’t believe any of it
Not one word

1 Like

Ludicrous.

“I have cheap wine with friends, but I go out for unspecified drinks every Friday. I don’t do anything extravagant, but I have to get clothes for work.”

Debilitating Faberge egg addiction?

5 Likes

Can see why tbh, more misses than hits.