Opinions on this?

It’s really really not though?

Even those who like to tap freely with their contactless have monzo these days.

She’s just a big adult baby

I think there should be an option for

Person and related issues does not exist

I think she exists, there’s a photo of her and everything

Presumably she spends a lot of money on nappies for herself

2 Likes

I just can maybe make out a grands worth of spending with what she’s said but I can’t see how she’s spending more than 2,200.

Considering that a) she works in marketing and b) this is going to be the first Google result for her forever I can’t imagine that she’s raking in the old commission.

1 Like

Not sure why you’d lie about your dad working in hospitality and not going on holidays when you’re so easily searchable on facebook.
Especially when you’re checking into bougie private members clubs and your dad or uncle or whoever you’ve got photos with is “Former Advertising/PR at Financial Times” and drives some flash car.

Is it cause they’re paranoid about getting guillotined or something?

3 Likes

Largely agree but there’s like 3 that people post over and over cos they’re the only sort of prescient and funny ones

Trying to skew the SEO for the revolution, when the proletariat take over the algorithms/proletariat of machines takes over. 'Honestly, RoboGuv, my dad works in hospitality, he’s a waiter, honest guv I swear, that’s not our Jag."

I live in a more expensive place, earn less than her and still have enough money for drugs so she’s obviously doing something wrong

2 Likes

Why would you lie 'bout how much coke you had?
Why would you lie 'bout something dumb like that?

11 Likes

I’m 31 and have no job or money, guess to someone like this I am subhuman filth but oh well.

It can be tough sometimes being a failure but there’s still ways to find happiness.

“On average, Mum and Dad give me between £100 and £500 a month. It might be because of an unexpected expense, like that garage bill, or it could be for something as mundane as buying my lunches at work, because I literally don’t have a penny to my name until payday.”

“Even so, there’s rarely anything left in my account as the end of the month approaches. If there is, I save it towards a deposit”

Literally has more than a penny to her name, but it’s for a deposit, so why spend that when mummy and daddy will give you £500 for the work canteen.

1 Like

She should join DiS and post for 6 months

I think “don’t read the article” is the new “don’t read the comments”

I can afford to get by, living in an area of North London that people think is a little bit posh, and get paid less than her. If I didn’t drink alcohol I’d be wallowing in spare cash.

1 Like

Although I would probably find something else on which to spend that extra cash. Extra holiday, bigger flat, more records. Something anyway…

I’m confused, I earn quite a lot below the average salary and I’m minted somehow.