Oral Hygeine (polls)

Extraction

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

this was painful. Broke half a tooth playing football (of the American variety), never felt worse pain in my life.

1 Like

I snapped an incisor during a p-chem exam and then couldn’t get to the dentist until the next morning. It’s when I learned that one’s tongue is the Homer Simpson organ of the human body. Would not stop poking at the jagged sharp thing all damn night long.
“What’s this? Ow!”
“What’s this? Ow!”
“What’s this? Ow!”
“What’s this? Ow!”
Stupid tongue.

2 Likes

Are you offering?

2 Likes

heyooooo

2 Likes
4 Likes

Manual bamboo toothbrush but I do have an electric I use sometimes, variety of hippy toothpastes or those tooth tabs (although my teeth seem quite stained from all the chai so got a bit of arm & hammer whitening on the go at the moment), interdental brushes but only until they run out as I hate the plastic waste, planning on buying some of that charcoal natural floss that’s packaging free.

Hate my teeth. Want a brace.

1 Like

whatever is on offer, obviously

i had a bamboo toothbrush and it was shite

all the bristles would fall out and it only lasted like a month tops before i had to chuck it

maybe i need to try a different brand?

Glad to see I’m the only Crest entry. I’ve used it all my life, but now you can’t get it in the shops and I have had to resort to ordering it in bulk on Amazon (which of course means they’ve won).

So I’m glad there isn’t some secret high street Crest shop that I’ve never been in that everyone buys their Crest from whilst laughing at me.

1 Like

FUCKING HELL

2 Likes

Alright Adge Cutler

[this time I am intentionally doing this despite knowing you won’t get the reference, sorry.]

I had both my lower wisdom teeth out last year, and had my first fillings in the rear molars that had been damaged by the wisdom teeth.

The whole thing was surprisingly painless.

Possibly the best post ever made on this website.

1 Like

Possibly.

2 Likes

Well, there’s the “Who put the ball in the German’s net?” one as well

My dentist is an arse. Is anyone else’s dentist an arse?

• Yes, arse
  • No, not arse

0 voters

As long as you’re ok with the anaesthetic then fillings and extractions aren’t too bad. Scale and polish is the worst dental procedure IMO

2 Likes

Think I have a different one every time I go, and they’re all significantly younger than me now which is a bit surreal.

“OK so that’s a quarter of it done…”

1 Like