Oral Hygeine (polls)

• Manual brush (whatever is on offer)
  • Colgate toothpaste (whatever is on offer, but sometimes Oral B makes an appearance)
  • Once a day. Have done forever. Will brush in the evening if there’s an opportunity of kissing involved
  • Never any mouthwash
1 Like

In fairness, this is because mine is prescription.

Root Canal

• Yep
  • Nope

0 voters

Not a cola drinker.

1 Like

Interdental brushes

• Yep
  • Nope

0 voters

sometimes

1 Like

Choral Hygiene

• Always clean my white gown thing
  • Inside out, back to front, inside out AND back to front

0 voters

1 Like

I don’t know enough about choirs to sell the joke :frowning:

1 Like

Got told off by my dentist last time I went cause I was over brushing because of my hardcore phobia of dentists
Apparently more than twice a day and you wear away at the enamel. So now just morning and before bed.
Use mouthwash forty mins after eating anything (gotta leave time for your saliva to not be acidic yo) but never after brushing because otherwise it renders the protective fluoride useless

1 Like

Ooh good mouthwash tip

1 Like

I’m prescribed the chlorhexidine stuff and I’m not supposed to brush within 12 hours of use. It’s only one week a month, though.

Oh blimey! You poor thing

2 Likes

My teeth are in super bad condition on account of genetics, a terrible horrible no-good very bad dentist when I was but a child, and persistent lack of insurance growing up. Mostly the insurance thing.

Oh bless you x
Dentists are sooo hideously expensive and there are some right horrible ones out there. Ditto on the rubbish teeth genetics, you have my utmost sympathy

1 Like

fuck teeth!

fuck mouths!

3 Likes

I thought the filth thread was a Thursday thing.

5 Likes

twice a day, obv

manual (bamboo) toothbrush

whatever toothpaste is on offer

have a filling

had a root canal a few years ago after my teeth started moving about and I got an infection, was fine really :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Extraction

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

this was painful. Broke half a tooth playing football (of the American variety), never felt worse pain in my life.

1 Like