Outdated things that need modernising

I don’t know jack shit about RM practices but I do know all my post has been redirected to some random guy’s house for the past three weeks because some goofball in the local sorting office put a redirect sticker over our address by mistake.

Get rid of email, absolutely terrible medium. Ridiculously data intensive as well. Massive massive amounts of server space (therefore shit tonnes of energy) are wasted on storing email.

1 Like

Reckon the whole “Bitcoin mining uses more electricity than the entirety of Argentina” situation will give rise to a debate around energy tax for data use.

Some bright spark in government will probably propose a “cyber stamp” idea, pay 10p to send an email or something.

If you’re in the market for a tomato knife (who wouldn’t be, they’re great) , then the victorinox ones are really good and really cheap. I use it for loads of fruit and veg cutting

1 Like

This is a decent price haha, thanks.

3 Likes

Nuts that nothing’s really changed in the world of dentistry since around 1847. Oh you need a tooth removing? My ironmonger has forged these fine pliers for me. Bit of plaque on your teeth? Here, my ironmonger has also provided a miniature scythe for this purpose. All of this is going to really hurt by the way. Even if I give you painkillers that bit is going to hurt too.

2 Likes

The 3D X-rays they can do now are really cool

Do you have to wear little red and green glasses to see them? I’ll bet you do. Bloody dentists.

Using a bit of paper to clean your arse is quite caveman isn’t it?

Needs to be a big normalisation project regarding bidets. Should be fitted as standard in new houses.

3 Likes

I’m all for it but what’s the drying situation? A shared towel? A towel each? I’d be worried about not cleaning my arse properly and having big shitstreaks all over my towels. Would take a bit of getting used to.

Toilet paper?

1 Like

I’ll stick with that.

across these three products, you’re covered for about 99% of garlic requirements - if you drown whole mushrooms in olive oil and the puree then roast them you’re in for a good time (other than @Gnometorious and other mushrooms haters)

Reckon The Moon is due a reboot, it hasn’t done anything new in ages.

5 Likes

Can’t wait for 13 March?

Some people …

Calling it a “new Moon” is total bullshit, it’s the same shit moon again and again.

Talk to me when it does something different.

2 Likes

This is an appallingly bad take

2 Likes

I’m with pinkybrain, i have crap fine motor skills and find peeling and chopping garlic with a knife really annoying