Outdated things that need modernising

Calling it a “new Moon” is total bullshit, it’s the same shit moon again and again.

Talk to me when it does something different.

2 Likes

This is an appallingly bad take

2 Likes

I’m with pinkybrain, i have crap fine motor skills and find peeling and chopping garlic with a knife really annoying

trains still go choo choo imo

Can’t say I’ve ever had in issue with using a garlic press, poking any bits stuck in it out with a knife and giving it a rough chop before bunging it in whatever I’m making.

that ‘very lazy’ stuff just tastes purely of the vinegar it comes in

4 Likes

Interesting. Is that being used widespread for domestic citizens or just for absentee / international / military cases?

Apart from people who are abroad during the election period, this voting method has also been offered to everyone over 70, even though a paper-based postal vote is also available for this group.

1 Like

Outdated things: people who need a special knife for tomatoes.

Just use a sharp knife innit

2 Likes

was eating a cadbury wispa earlier and I think all non aerated food is now outdated

ooh! I hate peeling garlic and a friend taught me this trick recently. Put the cloves in a mason jar or similar and shake it really hard for a wee while. The skin is so much easier to remove afterward - lots of it just flakes off by hand.

I have a bidet and I use bits of bark torn from a tree in my garden

Aerated chocolate bars are, to me, the biggest mugs game in the confectionery business. They’ve found a way to sell you air, man. Air!

1 Like

im buying texture

2 Likes