Oven Chips Crew 2021

It’s taken me until the age of 27 plus VAT to realise that they’re an absolutely sensational tea.

Post here whenever you bung some oven chips in. Everyone welcome. Except oven chips haters, they can swivel.

9 Likes

Had a ready meal lasagna (m and a posh one) on top of some oven chips last night

McCain HomeChips straight cut are the best kind IMO

3 Likes

Are oven fries also allowed in here?

got some ovenchips in right now, mates. bought the naked ones by accident, not sure i can tell the difference? they’re healthier apparently so i guess i’ll keep getting them

Surprisingly difficult to find a good vegetarian oven chip.

(I’m a vegetarian now)

McCain Homefries straight cut not good enough for you your highness?

M and S chunky chips V good.

Got some in the oven right now in fact.

1 Like

great but you have to overcook them a bit to be safe, nothing worse than biting into an undercooked oven chip.

10 Likes

This is just child chat

1 Like

They’re fine, m’lord, but if you try to go any posher then you have to go with Queen @Slicky 's suggestion or you’ll be up to your anus in beef dripping

1 Like

Got some in right now (McCains straight cut)

1 Like

I tried some beef dripping oven chips and I wasn’t into it - messy pan, greasy chips

1 Like

These are the absolute best

Gastro-Chips-700g-500x500-1

6 Likes

A good tea is some oven chips and peas topped with that Mayflower curry sauce made really thick.

2 Likes

Love oven chips. This is worth trying.

7 Likes

Ocado sell them. Get on it.

They’re in the freezer as we speak, YOUR MAJESTY

2 Likes

Want a chip butty now (the greatest food)

2 Likes

Just something manky you used to get when you had tea at another kid’s house because their parents were too posh to have a chip pan full of congealed lard.

Oven chips are boss, love 'em. Say yes to oven chips 2021

1 Like