Oven heat blockers

Good morning, smee.

1 Like

“What’s the deal with oven gloves? You guys ever heard of this? ‘Oven Gloves?’ I don’t know about you but I don’t have any other clothes that I can only wear when using an appliance! Anyone want a cup of tea? Great, excuse me while I just go and put on my Kettle Tie! *at this point I would mimic putting a tie on and pull a face * Ha! Oven Gloves… That’s like if I had a pair of underwear that I put on every time I open the freezer! Haha! Stupid… *hold for big laugh *”

i use oven glove not oven gloves

what about it

Hi Smee!

yes yes, hello

1 Like

Got these Marmite oven gloves from TK maxx. Went round to someone’s house and they had the same ones, so I said (as you do) “oh we’ve got those! TK maxx?”

“No, they were a wedding present.”

I haven’t been invited back.

5 Likes

I believe that is ‘oven mitt’.

1 Like

one mitt two gloves, is that what we’re going with?

2 Likes

Yes, in accordance with the law.

1 Like

I’ve been long hankering after a really high quality apron made of thick material that doubles as an oven glove/ heat blocker. Kind of thing it would be nice to get for chrimbo

raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
two oven gloves but one single mitten

4 Likes

Two gloves
One’s a mitt
Albuquerque

I don’t trust oven gloves. They’re never washed so they must be crawling with germs.

Simply fold or roll a tea towel into a long and then use the ends to remove or place whatever item is needing ovening (we had oven gloves but the FUCKING LOVELY DOG ate them so now it is tea towel time)

1 Like

Never have I ever washed an oven glove

Niki must be so glad Vine is officially dead.

The fuck are you touching with them

You ever got an oven glove wet (dropped it in a sink or something), then tried to use it?

Don’t do that

2 Likes

Neither have I but they do get washed in our house

I liked it when the tray of roast potatoes, inch deep in oil, slipped as I was pulling it out. Ouch

2 Likes