Over the last month, roughly how productive have you been?

• 100%
  • 90-99%
  • 80-89%
  • 70-79%
  • Less than 70%

0 voters

1 Like

Depends what you mean by productive. I’ve cycled 700 miles, but other than that my productivity has been limited.

2 Likes

Don’t think I’ve been over 70% productive in my life

10 Likes

If you count all my DiS time as unproductive then my productivity is terrible. However, I’m exceptionally productive when I do have work in front of me, so…

Oh, and always have a bit of productivity in reserve, just in case

1 Like

Less than 70% but the category above just to look better in the work survey (even though it’s anon lol)

1 Like

Busy season is over until the Christmas run-in so I’m slacking off massively, although I did design some postcards yesterday.

1 Like

I always have the fear that whenever I have a meeting with my manager that I’ll get pulled up on my usage, but I get the same as you. I’ve now been asked to look at some other teams to help them become more productive :grimacing:

2 Likes

Couldn’t sleep the other night so went for a run at half five in the morning. Turning into everything I hate.

1 Like

The only thing productive about me at the moment is my cough!! (Producing phlegm)

2 Likes

Having fun with the [redacted] People’s Survey too, then?

3 Likes

the happiness questions are pretty blunt, eh

“how much do you feel your actions matter” fuck off pal eh, chill jeez

2 Likes

“The people in my team genuinely care about my wellbeing”

:pleading_face:

3 Likes

Done quite a few of “those jobs you put off” at home. But not all of them.

As for work well I’ve hardly done anything most of the time, but that’s pretty normal. I have been fairly productive in the last couple of days, but mainly because my main task was telling other people they’d fucked up, which is something I both enjoy and am good at.

1 Like

Pretty good tbh

1 Like

The Queen messed my productivity up big style, I can’t concentrate when NEWS is happening (which makes this whole time period we’re living in tricky)

1 Like

Got a pretty productive spot on my face right now

1 Like

I have liked every post in this thread.

Productivity levels are high.

3 Likes