Overhead - No Time Between

For a long time I’ve been a fan of this album. I don’t think all that many people have heard it or love it, but it appealed to me. I found that it fell somewhere between being a French Radiohead, with elements of Buckley and a touch of emo. Could be way off as a description, but it’s an album I come back to periodically and still really like, except for the mix, which I always found a little harsh. This afternoon I’ve had a look for Overhead on Spotify and have found this Spotify which I very strongly suspect to be a remastered version of the album upon listening to the first few songs. Except that there is absolutely no evidence I can find that this album was re-released apart from the Copyright on the Spotify entry saying 2016 - as well as the sound, it very much sounds remastered. So I’m here asking a couple of questions:

1. Does anyone else love this record?
  2. Where can I get a copy of the remastered album from?

I asked Nicolas from Overhead about this, he says it’s not been remastered, which renders my starting a thread about it rather pointless. However, I can’t recommend the album enough so do listen to it!