• the owen wilson is really small

0 voters

woah

5 Likes

he always seems like a decently heighted guy on the films, must be CGI trickery

2 Likes

i think i just played my own heartstrings

1 Like

Who the hell does he think he is putting his shoes on the sofa like that?

2 Likes

Owen Wilson

2 Likes

Imagine if each family was allocated a sofa based on the number of members of that family

2 Likes

Feels weird that a sofa company thought Owen Wilson was the right brand ambassador for them. Nespresso and Clooney? Sure. But nothing about Wilson screams quality, comfort, and two years interest free payments.

wow

He does play very laid back characters tbf, but agree that it’s tenuous at best.

I’d like to see it catch on though, Chris Rock advertising double glazing, Elizabeth Banks doing Available Car dot com.

Owen Wilson gives off 4”9 vibes and I shan’t check to see whether that’s how tall he is or not

2 Likes

I kind of see Wilson as a bit uptight and neurotic, but the last thing I saw him in was the dogshit Midnight in Paris where I guess he was playing Woody Allen.

Maybe I’m thinking of Luke Wilson

I know, I know it’s serious

8 Likes

I guess he’s a chilled out hippy in Zoolander.

Not sure what else I associate with him. In Wes Anderson films he’s usually a bit weird and edgy (but who isn’t).

Actually struggling to remember any films with Owen Wilson in other than Wedding Crashers.

1 Like
  • I can’t believe how chill he is. Is he really that chill?
  • I bet he’s not even that chill.
  • I think he’s a bit chill but not as much as he makes out.

0 voters

Misc. Wes Anderson

That’s an absolutely minging sofa.

Remember when Mac used Mitchell and Webb to advertise the difference between Macs (cool, laid back Jez types) and Windows (nerdy, spoddy Mark types). Except we all know that both Jez and Mark are both horrible people.

2 Likes