Ozzy Man Reviews

fuckoffmate
ozzyman
ozzymanreviews
notfunny
viral

How in the fucking cock shit are these popular?

They’re not even remotely interesting or funny.

If you don’t know what they are, some Australian prick takes viral video clips and add a mundane soundtrack over the top in his Australian accent, commenting literally on what’s happening in real-time.

Am I missing something? Are there actually one or two good ones amidst the cesspit that mean that everyone glosses over the others, persisting through sheer goodwill? Does he also donate massively to charity or something?

Particularly good/bad adverts (potentially rolling)

i wonder what his normal voice sounds like. bet he’s not even australian.

actually, is it you making these?

Wouldn’t be surprised.

OUCH MAN, FUCKING OUCH

People like Mrs Brown’s Boys and Not Going Out and Newcastle Brown Ale. What did you expect?

Everything is shit

He does episode recaps about Game of Thrones, which are alright.

Even worse is that Tiny Tim shit where a grown man pretends to be a child and phones helplines to ask them stupid questions. I’ve never actually heard it, the Facebook videos just autoplay with subtitles, but I can tell they’re shit.

What the fuck is wrong with Newcastle Brown Ale, lovely tipple that is.

Tastes like pennies.

Bet he’s not as shit as jonathan pie

AWWW STREWTH MATE, FUCKING, MATE, STREWTH, MATE, HE’S ONLY GORN AND FUCKED IT, OH MATE.

There’s no need for that. I’m sure @ma0sm gets enough of that in real life.

AND HERE COMES THE FUCKING CARD PENOID TO FUCK THINGS UP FOR ‘IM. AWW MATE, HE’S GORN AND DROPPED A BURN ON THAT FUCKER. AWWW MATE. THAT’S GORNA HURT IN THE MORNIN’

I’m stopping this now.

One of them online things where you see a mate “like” it on Facebook or wherever, watch and have a laugh. Then realise there’s about 7862349 of the fucking things and you just can’t be arsed, and end up hating everything about it.