P.E teachers

It’s taken me about 10 years to realise that sports can actually be fun, it was just flashbacks from PE that made me think otherwise.

13 Likes

I liked PE (other than rugby, hated having to play that in winter and having to change those reversible tops in the freezing cold) but yeah a couple of the teachers were monsters

1 Like

I once got an infection in my knee and couldn’t play PE but had to change into my kit just to sit on the benches? Still don’t understand that one.

1 Like

was always jealous of the girls cos they got to play hockey, wish they let the boys who wanted to do that instead of rugby

1 Like

Mine were all fatphobic, ableist, sexist, homophobic bullies. If my classes weren’t full of white kids then I’d probably be able to add racist to that as well.

Not restricted to PE teachers, had a few like that. Just complete cunts.

3 Likes

I had a PE teacher who constantly got the two Chinese girls in the class confused. :confused:

1 Like

I played hockey a few times, pretty fun but got smashed in the shins and that hurt!

Played netball in junior school, that was a fun sport

1 Like

Why are they always geography teachers as well?

2 Likes

This was good

All about them being terrible

my secondary school PE teachers were all South Africans for some reason (apart from the much younger australian one)

so the sound of a SA accent saying “c’mon Lads” is the sound of miserable PE to me

1 Like

My school was badly underfunded so one of the dance teachers was a PE teacher and an English teacher. She made us do country dancing. Horrific stuff.

1 Like

at my primary school “Country Dancing” was a standard weekly activity in addition to PE

think I had an Australian one for a time too. Everybody thought he was cool. He was alright tbf

1 Like

Hugh Jackman is the ultimate australian PE teacher

4 Likes
  • I found school PE lessons traumatic
  • They were ok for me

0 voters

If traumatic, select any reasons that apply:

• Unpleasant teachers
  • Unpleasant peers
  • Pervy peers
  • Pervy teachers
  • I felt bad about my own inability at sports
  • I felt bad about my own lack of fitness
  • I did not enjoy many of the sports we did
  • I did not enjoy any of the sports we did
  • I had a condition which made sports uncomfortable to participate in

0 voters

We had to do a 100m run and my friend and I finished dead last, and because we were so hysterically bad we joked around about it and hi-fived. Our teacher was livid and said we must have been messing around to run that slowly and made us rerun it as punishment… We were slower the second time because we were knackered.

Also shout out to my classmates who hilariously voted me as class sports captain in year 8 when I was off ill and thought it was the funniest thing ever when I was upset about it (needless to say, I had the last laugh!! a few weeks later there was a gym competition per class where you got more points if everyone in your class took part. I absolutely stone cold refused to take part after the sports captain debacle. they were fuming and didn’t win the competition. suck my vulva bitches!!)

Fuck PE lessons.

2 Likes

I have no idea if he’s a massive dickhead but seems like a cool guy from this clip

i hope hes not a dickhead cos he seems nice

2 Likes

I mean he’s in hollywood so probably at least a bit of a dickhead

1 Like

also a triple threat of course and i deeply respect that

i’ll never ever watch the greatest showman though