Pack Your Perfect Lunchbox And We'll Reveal Your Emotional Age...

1 Like

5 years old
If it were up to you, you’d still be in kindergarten drawing in coloring books, playing dodgeball at recess, and eating PB&J sandwiches with the crust cut off. You’re free-spirited and young at heart, and like Peter Pan, you’re just not ready to grow up.

1 Like

I’ve always said that about you tbf.

2 Likes

60 years old

5 Likes

Says I’m an old guy from Friends or something

My answer to the bread question depends on the quality of the bread though

9 years old.

Those 9 year olds with their grilled veg, falafel and hummus on wholemeal with a cold brew coffee.

6 Likes

27!? I picked very sensible and nutritional foods, my 27 year old self would never do that

1 Like

George is meant to be 31/2 in Seinfeld. Stupid choice of picture.

Also 9, then I took it again and was 60, then I took 33 years off my age by simply switching from Swiss cheese to pepper jack.

15 and a half?

1 Like
  1. I thought a Ciabata with parma and roasted veggies was quite sensible. Side of crisps obviously and some cold pressed juice.

Very nice lunch nothing 9 year old about it!

… oh yeah the gummy bears…

Also 60, I’m fine with it

" 13 years old

Just like any young teenager, most of the time, your world revolves around having a good time, laughing until your stomach hurts, eating too much sugar and processed foods, and loving life. But every once in a while, you sense a taste of adulthood on the horizon. For now, enjoy your lack of responsibility and fill your lunchbox to the brim with comfort foods and salty snacks. You’re only a teenager once."

Seems about right tbf

Well done, I’m

Also what I, a man of 60 years old, does not like about this is it says “choose a filling” and I’m confused as to whether that will be my only filling? Will there be another screen for more fillings, or is this it? So I went for beef or something, but then there is another screen, and then another after that! And sauces! I ended it up with beef and cheese and something else and it was all a mess!

Kind Regards

Scared 60 year old

3 Likes

terrible bread selection

2 Likes

16 apparently. Roast beef sarnie in wholemeal, with pepper jack cheese and honey mustard spread (?), Crisps and chocolate milk. Yum