Pack Your Perfect Lunchbox And We'll Reveal Your Emotional Age...

This a fucking shambles, frankly.

9 years old?! They’ve definitely never met a 9 year old.

I’d choose a really nice soft pita if it was possible but not the one that was in the picture thanks

and using Matilda for 9 is nonsense, the entire point of the character is that she’s as sensible as a proper grownup unlike her parents

9 years old

already knew I’d get a small number cause I actually thought the infant options were more sophisticated than I’m used to

no still water though

get fucked buzzfeed you wankers

60 too.

Happy to see fizzy water in there

JONAH PERETTI: Well manches you can just get water from the tap at your

MANCHES: GO TO HELL JONAH PERETTI

1 Like

wtf the huffington post was co-founded by the buzzfeed lad, ariana ‘not grande’ huffington and the breitbart bellend

what the hell man

Vice and Gavin McInnes is another one

FFS can’t click on this now, can I?

1 Like

I got the same

did it anyway because I laugh in the face of authority, and…

16 years old. You have the emotional age of a 16-year-old, which means you’re still a child at heart, but you’re beginning to take on the responsibilities and concerns of an adult. Maybe you’ve decided to hold off on the chocolate chip cookies one day in favor of carrot sticks (see, you’re thinking like an adult!), or maybe you’re trying harder to explore new ingredients and flavors. In any case, you still have plenty of time to goof around and let your childish sense of humor shine.

Ok, so I did it the first time and got 9 Years Old.
Then I refreshed and switched out my first choice (Ciabatta) for English Muffin.
I then answered all the other questions exactly the same and I’m now 60 Years Old.

Buzzfeed quizzes are shit.

Still got it