2 Likes

Flapjack

Rudimentary periscope.

1 Like

got another one for you

“open here” ? aye, no bother

2 Likes

Little house for a hamster.

You do know you’re supposed to use your hands not your teeth right?

3 Likes

Season your food

it’s meant to make a wee spout

but there’s no instructions and i don’t have a certificate in box folding

You’re supposed to pull the rounded bit out to make a hole like you have done. Then probably fold the little rectangle on the end of it inwards? So that bit goes inside the box and then there’s a tiny tab on the rounded bit to open it. You’re not supposed to rip the entire corner of the box open.

Impossible to open a bag of Huel without making a mess.

1 Like

I am starting to think you used your teeth

i’ve opened approx. one million of these now and never have i not managed to not rip it to fuck

lol japes is bad at boxes

8 Likes

tempted to send you a box of smol laundry gel tablets, those boxes are fucking awful to get into

1 Like

are those any good?

Is this a general packaging complaints thread? Toothbrushes are more difficult to open than they should be.

I hate stuff packaged in hard plastic, like I bought a set of tools once and the best I could manage was to stab a small hole in it with kitchen scissors, prise it open with my poor fingers until I could get the wire cutters out, then gradually hack it open with them.

1 Like

sure is!

1 Like

The worst ones are packets of rice or grains. No way to do it with any sort of reliable opening. Old people get jars to counter this, I know, but for the rest of us - hell.

1 Like

Old people were the ‘rest of us’ one day, dreaming of jars.

3 Likes