Paintballing

i’m going on saturday for the first time since i was 15

anyone here do it regularly?

anyone have any funny anecdotes? all i can think about is the bit in peep show…

the session we’re doing is 4 hours so i anticipate my horrific lack of fitness to result in me getting shot repeatedly… hopefully nowhere too painful

think i’m gonna have to buy some sturdy boots this week, as currently i only have flimsy shoes and i’m likely to break an ankle if i’m running through the woods in them

shoot…

(heh)

A real sport for real men

No hard feelings, hey?

3 Likes

been once, it was fine, would go again if I was invited but wouldn’t chose to do it myself.

Thanks

1 Like

I watched the paint-balling episode of Peep Show again the other night.

do i wanna know what this was?

Quite fun for the odd day out, but can only assume that ever single person who’s properly into it is a solid gold twat.

My fondest paintball memory is a friend going a bit Rambo and sprinting towards some cover, leaping over the entrance to land on his arse… and forgetting he had a paint grenade in his back pocket, which he landed on, set off, and eliminated himself with.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Spaced and Byker Grove covered within first five posts leaves thread

1 Like

Never done it

1 Like

Great laugh.

Done it once, it was ok.

2 Likes

@BannedAct

We’ve all been there, eh lads/lasses? Eh? Eh?

I can confirm that those who are PROPERLY in it are indeed the worst.

The one time I went they were there with their codenames and their walkie-talkies and their pre-match huddles to discuss strategy.

They won, of course. But where’s the love? Didn’t see a single one of them smile all day.

1 Like

they bring their own guns!

1 Like

tape a paintbrush to the front and use it as a bayonet

16 Likes

definitely gonna make this joke on the train there, cheers

No Spaced reference pal…