Paintballing

I’m normally really into activities like this but the one time I tried it I pretty much hated it. It HURTS. A lot. We were a group of 6 girls on a hen do and every other person there was male and massively into it, they all had special mega guns and extra ammo.

I got shot in the mouth part of the mask and ended up swallowing lots of paint.

I did managed to shoot the hen square on the bum though by mistake, which was great cause she was a whiny pain in the arse.

You can basically have the same fun doing laser quest and without getting hurt so I’d recommend doing that instead.

3 Likes

Plus in laserquest they play 1990s dance classics over the PA system

2 Likes

one of my ATDs was (is still maybe?) really into airsoft. As in had a rack of about 5 or 6 replica automatic weapons and camo and everything. Badgered me for ages to come to one of the airsoft days, which was held in some woods near Farnham.

Probably one of the worst things I’ve ever done. Literally everyone I talked to there came across as a weird sociopath shut-in, and you know what, pretending to kill stuff isn’t really that fun.

1 Like

Oh and on paintballing, the only fun thing was emptying my clip into the back of some wanker that refused to stop shooting me from point blank range after it was clear that I had given up and trying to make it back to the ‘safe zone’. He audibly yelped which was extremely satisfying. Banned for the next round though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iptmI7bDJY

I’ve got giant heid syndrome too :blush:

2 Likes

I’d like to see a Laser Quest thread. It’s a mysterious activity that I know little about.

I’ve been twice. First time I got shot right in the middle of my cock which meant the purple bruise surrounded by pasty penis looked a bit like a stripy liquorice allsort.

The second time was in a disused office building in Krakow. I do not know how none of us came back seriously injured - it was a fucking death trap.

fucking amazing when you’re 8 and it’s your birthday. now though? hmm

Did it two weeks ago - organised it as a team social. Was good fun for the 40 minutes that we did it - basically running around in the dark screaming - but that was enough for me and I won’t be rushing back.

But x1000 more fun than paint balling

Found an old photo from when I went paint balling

:disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

Did it for my birthday when I was about 15. My dad managed to snipe me rapid fire in the head like, whilst I was in a tower from about 50 metres away. The only way I know this is I heard him complaining afterwards that he shot someone and they didn’t “die”. I didn’t “die” becuase it hurt a lot and dazed me quite a bit and I forgot that I had to leave the field because I’d been hit. Plus I was pinned down buy everyone attaching my tower. Terrible day.

1 Like

Only did it once as a kid, bloody loved it. Halfway through one match I found my mate Dave huddled behind a fallen tree sobbing, he’d gone full THEY WERE THE TREES on us, proper PTSD, funniest shit I’d ever seen.

Got a mate in the US who does it every week and is part of a team, it is kind of weird, but not going deny it, I would be well up for it.