Pancakeve

Having adopted a vegan diet largely I was disappointed at the thought of No Pancakes. And then I popped into Waitrose (yes I know) and saw a pack of vegan pancakes winking at me!!!

U havin pancakes hun?

1 Like

what are pancakes made from? Just realised I have no idea!

I wouild guess it’s like egg and bread?

Eggs, flour, milk

1 Like

Eggs milk flour oil

1 Like

my be happy project is going well so far, been in a good mood all day :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Round 1

Chipolatas, maple syrup. Pancakes cooked in the sausage fat

9 Likes

flour and milk are kinda like bread!

YouTube on the tv. Incredible. Wow. Please try it if possible.

2 Likes

Being a independent lonely man I’m afraid no pancakes for me, it feels off making pancakes just for myself, I always saw pancake day as a social thing

I’m on my own. I enjoy things that being me joy. Pancakes bring me joy and I will shove them hand over fist into my gob while squealing will I forever be aloooooone?

7 Likes

Just woke up from a nap to find out my plans for the evening are cancelled/postponed. Suits me fine as I’m really tired (still) and going on a trip tomorrow. Need to do more øaundry for that uuughhhhh

Should have done some work on an article today but massively cba :grimacing:

@Bamnan, I think I found a good podcast on Irish history for you. Presenters are a bit smarmy but I liked it overall and think you should try this episode.

https://www.theirishpassport.com/podcast/the-knowledge-gap/

(Skip to five minutes in.)

1 Like

thanks mate! Hope you are having a good day too

1 Like

GF is coming back from a conference in Dublin, we’re going to make savoury and sweet pancakes later when she’s back.

Enjoy :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m going to an open evening to enquire about a potential new job… How would you play it in this situation? I want to come across as keen and knowledgeable without being ingratiating.

I do this in the evenings sometimes, get like a five-hour scenic train journey on that tv, then you are really watching that five-hour scenic train journey.

Also re vegan pancakes, plain flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and water are all I use and my pancakes are very tasty

9 Likes

thanks man, they seem alright, feel bad for Irish people having to explain all this shit to us arrogant Brits but good on them for doing so!

2 Likes

Never heard it cal-

5 Likes