Pancakeve

I think I was being harsh, I quite like them actually. They do a good job!

If you want an up to date one this is a great explainer on the most recent election.

1 Like

The kids have got a stomach bug. No pancakes in Casa Weeber. Bollocks.

that’s my bathtime listening sorted then :slight_smile:

1 Like

Need to get more eggs for round 3 of pancakes. I may die of pancake overdose in the wee hours of tomorrow morning

4 Likes

Always forget that Starbucks filter coffee gives me the shivering anxiety sweats like I’m a poorly costumed extra in a bubonic plague period piece.

3 Likes

Token singular savoury pancake before I crack on with the sweet ones

4 Likes

Back to work in the morning. Have a wee bit of dread. Probably need a new job tbf. Look at this pie I made earlier. currently in a low oven ticking away

5 Likes

that’s a big pie

Half for dinner tonight and a couple of portions for my wife’s lunch during the week.

1 Like

Poffertjes batter is… whatever the correct term is in this case for “the yeast magic is occurring”.

I don’t want to say fermenting because that sounds bogging.

Going back to my parents for pancakes

Learn fluent Mandarin and converse in that.

Just inhaled 600 calories in one sitting and couldn’t be happier about this development.

2 Likes

That’s gonna take some flipping

5 Likes

Uh oh

Changed my dad’s Netflix photo to Steven Tobolowsky because he’s bald and has glasses. Take that dad, that’ll teach you to pay for my Netflix

Nothing else is happening in my life

11 Likes

Oh yeah, I had to take a urine sample in a little pot to drop into the docs tomorrow, I did this and then promptly dropped it on my bedroom floor, piss everywhere

4 Likes

Pancakes are off - weevils in my flour.

Early thin lizzy lyrics needed work

2 Likes

Right, poffertjes time. Traditional poffertjes-making music is on.

BRING DA MOTHERFUCKING RUCKUS

1 Like