Panini World Cup 2018

Hopefully you can remember what record they were in :crossed_fingers:

I can hold off swapping a few days, but after that you will get second picks I’m afraid (I am too eager to start).

Hello. Definitely in. Planning to post on Thurs/Fri

I’ve got 13 packs from the box I got to open and then I’m ready to swap. Probably by the weekend. World Cup!

1 Like

Stickers arrived from @jont2001 safe and well, good news for fans of the Sochi Fisht stadium sticker who haven’t got one yet!

1 Like

Mine will be in the post tomorrow. Thanks for organising this FL :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok, ready to send some swaps FL - will do this tomorrow. Can you DM me your address?

Because I’m a nerd I’ve had a spreadsheet going since I started. I need 128 stickers, and anyone interested can see them here: Russia 2018: Panini Sticker Collection - Google Sheets

If anyone sees anything they need and wants to do some direct swaps DM me and we’ll make the magic happen!

1 Like

Nice, I love a bit of colour coding :+1:

Guys, really random request here, but I’ve got to dress as Japan for a world cup party and want to go as a panini sticker, ala the below:

Is anyone able to do me a really big favour and do a high res scan of a japanese player from this year’s stickers? Ideally someone better known over here, e.g. Okazaki, but anyone would do at all! Alternatively if anyone knows where there are high res images of the stickers?

When is this party? I don’t have facilities to scan, but I might have a double/triple going that I could send you.

@Greedo, @he_2 and @Kallgeese could you let me know if you have got your stickers in the post yet please?

I feel like I might have to start soon with the ones I have received as I have had them a while and it is over a week since the deadline I set, and I don’t think it is fair to be hanging on to people’s stickers too long as I am sure people are keen to have new ones. I can still swap between my stickers and any late arrivals though, so it doesn’t stop you participating.

Can I send you a second batch tomorrow first class to mix in with my first set?

Sure thing :+1:

1 Like

Aww dude thanks so much. I ended up grabbing a fairly low res one off the Internet and it looks half decent printed up big haha.

1 Like

In the post today, have batched them in number order and split them in 100s… ie 00-99, 100-199 etc.

1 Like

Just started some trial swaps. The system works but is somewhat inefficient, will tweak it until I am swapping smoothly and quickly :+1:

1 Like

System is working very well now, gone through the first 200 stickers for everybody and found as many swaps as were possible.

I printed out everyone’s needed lists so I can check stickers off as I do it and it is very satisfying seeing numbers disappear. Should be totally done by the middle of next week at latest.

1 Like

I have finished swapping! Pretty sure I exhausted every possible swap, hopefully you are all pleased with your hauls @anon76851889, @he_2, @jont2001 and @nestor.

Just need to package them all back up, they should be in the post no later than Tuesday.

Managed to complete one country in our sticker book, which was quite satisfying.

3 Likes

You’re a legend!

2 Likes

It was a lot of fun to do. If I could do something along those lines for a living I think I would be happy (professional sticker swapper is not a job though as far as I am aware, and would be very seasonal work if it were).

5 Likes

Incredible work. Thanks!

1 Like