Paprika

Really great stuff imo. Good as an ingredient in cooking, good as a coating for wedges and that, good as a crisp flavour. Smoked is nicer than the normal or hot ones, obviously. All round nice spice.

5 Likes

Why don’t paprika Pringles taste of paprika?

Why would they lie

Excellent flavour, agree on the smoked stance.

Even better when mixed with salt and cumin.

6 Likes

Paprika, chilli powder, garlic, cumin, coriander, oregano, salt & pepper is my my standard seasoning for pretty much everything.

4 Likes

Paprika: good.

Smoked paprika: holy moly I worship at your granular godliness, oh holiest of spices

6 Likes

legit question, what is the use of normal paprika?

why would you use it instead of the smoked stuff?

2 Likes

Paprika Ruffles on holiday :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I say ‘yes’ to paprika in all its forms.

Also, I appreciate the nice packaging you can get on paprika too, they’ve really cornered the market here. Why must other spices be SO basic?

kf03y0

Also, would not eat these tbh, tinned mussels don’t shout eat me, but I do like this paprika adjacent packaging…

il_340x270.3323130548_dskl

14 Likes

Was just gonna post about this bad boy

14 Likes

never really have it much

Tell you what’s nice, strips of smoked tofu and aubergine marinated for an hour or so in a bit of oil with smoked paprika and chili, stick it in the oven for 30 minutes and then stuff in a tortilla wrap with guacamole, etc.

3 Likes

Am a complete heathen by preferring hot paprika, it’s too mild otherwise.

1 Like

Love a bit of paprika on my wokkel

3 Likes

had some Polish smoked paprika once, now that was the stuff

also prefer the hot version @Ruffers, though I usually get the same vibe by using smoked and a dash of cayenne

1 Like

fuck paprika

It’s good stuff.

Paprika means pepper (capsicum) here in Sweden, which is a bit annoying

1 Like

Someone asked me if I wanted capsicum the other day and I burst out laughing it was quite embarrassing looking back.

I think they say capsicum in Oz don’t they?

1 Like