Particularly good/bad adverts (potentially rolling)

Have you seen the new Royal Navy advert? Apparently our warships are just big, floating Anytime Fitnesses now.

How DARE you

Ad guy one: “Should probably try to appeal to Millennials”
Ad guy two:

Not enough dubstep for millenials.

I quite like that.

the army ones are weird as well, almost an admission of targeting the vulnerable

I think the fact that I’m not sure whether the new adverts are more insidious than the old “ee by eck there’s nor opportunities for a young workin class lad like huz, I’d best enlist for t’ arrmy and stop burdening me doting old mother and fatha” is proof that they probably are

When terror cells target and exploit the insecurities of specific demographic groups, it’s extremism and that’s really really bad and not at all exactly the same thing

HEY MILLENNIALS. BREXIT WON AND YOURE FUCKED SO YOU MIGHT AS WELL JUST CANE A SHIT LOAD OF ASPARTAME HASHTAG YOLO

Aspartame is fine.

I have not been turned by the aspartame council but there are a load of tin-hats on my Facebook who screech about it all the time and it does my nut.

Not targeted at you but still.

Aye I just thought “cane a shit load of aspartame” was a funny set of words

Aspartame tastes horrible.

Current fave

that fucking cupcake man, why

The Cadbury one where the girl buys a bar for her mum using all the trinkets on her person…is very obvious heartstring fodder…but ut always makes me want a dairy milk. It has a Charlie and the Chocolate Factory vibe

Evening on a monday

think it is a bit mean the shop keeper keeps most her stuff except the unicorn

He’s a staunch capitalist

The Sun’s ‘Are you gonna bingo’ advert

I keep seeing this one at the cinema, it’s utterly baffling

If it were a perfume advert, I’d have said ‘fine’…

I don’t understand the hate for the Nationwide adverts to be honest, I really like those two and as a result have looked up a load of their stuff on YouTube and think they’re great. They’re at worst harmless so I’m not sure what all the vitriol is for apart from the obvious.

I can only conclude that they’re receiving death threats because some people don’t like that they’re letting women do stuff.