Particularly good/bad adverts (potentially rolling)

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

1 Like

Quite like the Virgin Media one. Bangin’ tune too.

Two things to mention

1. Tesco ones with ben miller and thingywotsit are annoying and being played 100 times a day i guess from now til christmas

2. must be spending millions on ads for that film and the lad and his cat which nobody on earth will ever see

alright, sid vicious

1 Like

Love it.

Especially the first time, when you’re not sure if the build up is towards something legit like, say, amnesty international or whatever, or maybe the new guinness ad or sutin similar, or is it some terrible fuckwit bank or fragrance ad with a shit tryhard attempt at being profound… and then it’s just… disjointedly… neither.

Still a million years away from ever buying their crap, though.

3 Likes

Still makes me laugh!

1 Like

very much shooting fish in a barrel here but that kevin bacon/britney spears EE ad makes me want to drown things.

1 Like

Mate just posted this non-rhyming travesty

1 Like

That kid who says “as clean as a man called David”

HATE that smug shit.

4 Likes

The problem with that is that it’s all capitalised, so you just read it as it-man. The other problem is that’s a load of shit

5 Likes

That unremarkable men’s clothing brand that used a Malcolm X(?) speech over profound visuals. So so shit. The Idle Man, I think. Which is furthermore irksome because theidleman website address in lowercase at the top of the screen looks like theldleman. Theld Le Man? Theldle Man? The whole thing is a heap of bollox.

That Rustlers one is still doing it for me. Great stuff. More so because it comes across like a direct pisstake of the over-earnest Theldle Man one.

Seeing Jeremy Renner join the list of Hollywood celebs advertising BT has been pretty painful. Mind you, still better than Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters

Having The Muppets advertising Warburtons annoys me.

You’re clearly charging too much for very average bread products, you orange-tied prick!

2 Likes

Quite like that one with the tiny alien. Especially when they interrupted other adverts with it for a bit.

Oh right. I kept seeing that poster and just assuming you got access to films and he was their go to big celeb to stick up there.

Really like the Warburtons one, sorry.

1 Like

really hate the dreams mattresses advert due to the clip of Time After Time by someone that’s not Eva Cassidy